Wednesday, November 26, 2014



Kitt and I are truly blessed and thankful for so much.  This experience has been a lifetime in the making, and one for which I am grateful to be able to pursue.  Luck has played a part, directed by work and perseverance.  

We have met gracious people, seen amazing sights, explored the long awaited colors of fall, and made it through unnerving times.  I wouldn't change one single moment!  Although I don't know what the future has in store, I anticipate it's arrival with excitement and awe.

Tomorrow we welcome the spirit of gratitude into our homes. I wish all the best it has to offer for you and your family.


For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson


I will be resuming my travels after the holidays, and should you like to be notified via e-mail when I do, I've created "FOLLOW BY EMAIL" to make it easy.  Located in the blue area to the right, is a box to enter your email address.  Blogger will send you an email notification when I make a post including an option to unsubscribe if desired.  When I tested this feature, my e-mail program sent the notification directly to spam so if you don't want it to land there, please take note. 

I look forward to reconnecting with you and Kitt after the holidays and recommencing my journey.

All my best,

Be-jouled


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your wonderful travel log. What an inspiration you are. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and continue having a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete